- 3D Modeling
Modeling and experimenting
Self project to improve the modeling skills and portfolio. Photorealistic renders and high detailed model as output.
Tribute to the great masters and producers of Design history: Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, Zanotta and Flos.Set inspirated by a Zanotta catalogue photo.
Models patiently made in blender:
- Mezzadro stool (1957) & Allunaggio Stool (1965) by Castiglioni A. & P.G. and produced by Zanotta
- William leather sofa and William fabric chaise longue module by Williamson (2010-2015) and prduced by Zanotta
- Toio lamp (1962) by Castiglioni A. & P.G. and produced by Flos
- Gatto lamp (1960) by Castiglioni A. & P.G. and produced by Flos
- Canvas on the left by Pablo Picasso: Portrait de Dora Maar (1936)
- Carpet, table, shelves,…etc… modeled to match the referece, i don’t know the designers.